After you have completed your Zip order, you will receive a welcome email containing a link to your admin page, a reminder of which email address was used during ordering, and your site number. You will need this information to login and begin setting your site.
- Click the Setup your Zip button provided in your welcome email.
- The Change Password window will open.
Note: You may want to copy or write down the Login information provided on this screen, as you will need it any time you login to the Zip admin site.
- Enter and confirm the password you would like set to your Zip account.
Note: The password has certain requirements – be sure to read them before deciding on a password to use.
- Click the Save button.
- Click OK on the confirmation dialog box.
You will be redirected to the admin login page. It is a good idea to bookmark this web site for future access.
- Verify the Email Address, enter the Password you just created and your Website Number.
- Click Log In.
You will now be taken to the Setup Wizard where you can customize your Zip landing page.
Loan Originator Information
This is where you will verify and complete the contact information, upload an image, and customize a message for your customers to view on your landing page.
- Click the Browse button to locate the image you want to show on the landing page and, after selecting it, click the Upload button.
- Verify data in the fields populated from the information entered when ordering Zip.
- Enter your and your company’s NMLS Number(s).
- Add a message to your applicants in the Landing page message to applicants content box.
- Select the state(s) applicable to your license.
- Click the Next button.
Banner and Color settings
Here you will customize the look and feel of your Zip site.
- Select a banner option:
- Do not display banner will remove any banner elements from your landing page.
- Display text allows you to enter text to display as your banner. You can also customize the text and background colors and the font.
- Display logo gives you the ability to browse for and upload an image and choose an alignment (left, center or right) for your banner’s look.
- If you want your banner to redirect your applicant to a company page when clicked, enter the desired URL in the https:// field.
- Customize your Color settings by entering a Hex Color Code or using the color selector tool.
- Use the Font dropdown to change the font for your site.
- Click the Next button.
The Congratulations! screen will load giving you your personalized URL that you can give to your prospective borrowers. This URL will direct them to the landing page you just completed, allowing them to fill out an online borrower interview that will be delivered to you upon submittal.
- When you have finished reviewing the screen, click the Finish button.
You will now be redirected to your Zip admin site where you control the various aspects of your Zip account.
Optionally provide private feedback to help us improve this article...
Thank you for your feedback!