The login credentials configured as a company default for the Freddie Mac LPA S2S interface can be secured and viewed only by users with administrative privileges. Please follow the below instructions if you would like to secure the Freddie Mac login credentials to prevent users from viewing or changing the login information.
- Log into the PointCentral Administration web site.
- Navigate to the User Access Rights section.
Note: For more information on navigating to and modifying User Access Rights, refer to knowledge base article 3312 Assigning user or user group access rights to a data folder.
- Verify the Company Defaults access you want tied to each specific data folder under the Utilities Menu section.
- Click the Add Group Access Rights button.
Secure data folders
Note: Point must be closed on the system you are working on before opening Point Administrator.
- Open Point Administrator by going to the desktop and selecting Start > Calyx Software > Point Administrator.
- Click the Setup Data Folders button.
The Data Folder Manager window will open.
- Highlight the data folder for which you want to setup security.
- Click Modify Properties.
The Folder Supervisor Login window will open.
- Type in your password and click OK.
If you do not know the supervisor login, contact the person which created the data folder or click here for a password change request.
The Modify Data Folder Properties window appears after you have entered the correct supervisor login.
- Select Yes next to ;Security Enabled? to enable security.
- Ensure that default selection Yes is enabled for Available to Users?
- Click OK.
- Click Close.
- Repeat steps 3-9 for all data folders that you want secured.
Point will now prompt for a login upon opening after enabling security, requiring users to have the password for any folder they would be working out of.
Optionally provide private feedback to help us improve this article...
Thank you for your feedback!