Downloading Online Loan Applications
Once you have Zip configured, you will be able to download loan applications that were submitted from your website.
- Open Point.
- Click the Online Loan Applications button from the left navigation panel.
- When there is an application available for download, the Online Applications window will open.
- Select the applications to import.
- Use the Destination Folder dropdown to choose the data folder the file is to be saved in.
- Select your Naming Option.
- Select the File Type.
Note: It is recommended to use Point's Auto File Naming and to select BRW (Borrower) for the file type.
- Click Import.
Note: Once the file(s) import, a dialog box will open showing the files that were copied.
- Close the Import window.
You can now search for the imported file(s).
Note: To view the submitted data navigate to File > Print Preview and select the desired pages of the Loan Application to preview.
Optionally provide private feedback to help us improve this article...
Thank you for your feedback!