Downloading Online Loan Applications
Once you have Zip configured, you will be able to download loan applications that were submitted from your website.
- Open Point.
- Click the Online Loan Applications button from the left navigation panel.
- Enter your Zip Administration Login Information.
When there is an application available for download, the Online Applications window will open.
Select the applications to import.
Use the Destination Folder dropdown to choose the data folder the file is to be saved in.
Select your Naming Option.
Select the File Type.
- Web Site Address: Your personalized URL.
- Loan Application Email: Your Zip admin email address.
- Loan Application Password: Your Zip admin password.
Note: It is recommended to use Point's Auto File Naming and to select BRW (Borrower) for the file type.
Note: Once the file(s) import, a dialog box will open showing the files that were copied.
Close the Import window.
You can now search for the imported file(s).
Note: To view the submitted data navigate to File > Print Preview and select the desired pages of the Loan Application to preview.
Optionally provide private feedback to help us improve this article...
Thank you for your feedback!