To automatically populate your LEI number in the Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) field on the HMDA Reporting (2018) screen:
- Select Utilities > Company Defaults > Company Information from the main menu.
- Specify that you conduct business as a lender (select the Lender check box).
The Legal Entity ID field becomes enabled.
- Enter your Legal Entity Identifier in the Legal Entity ID field.
- Click OK to save the update.
- Open a new or existing loan.
- Select Track > HMDA Reporting (2018) from the main menu.
The Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) field is populated with the number stored in the Company Information dialog box.
For more information about completing the Company Information dialog box, refer to knowledge base article 1104 Entering company information.
Optionally provide private feedback to help us improve this article...
Thank you for your feedback!