The message 3124 If Mortgage Type equals Conventional and MI Required Indicator equals True, then MI Company Name Type is required and must be a valid enumeration is displayed when submitting a UCD XML file through the Fannie Mae UCD portal.
The MI Company field on the Additional Loan Data screen is blank.
Enter the mortgage insurance company in the MI Company field.
- Open the loan associated with the UCD XML that caused the error.
- Select eLoanFile > Additional Loan Data from the main menu.
- Scroll down to the Mortgage Insurance section.
- Enter the name of the mortgage insurance company or select one from the MI Company dropdown list.
- Save the loan.
- Add the Closing Disclosure to the document repository.
Refer to knowledge base article 5800 Preparing a loan for UCD export for information about adding the Closing Disclosure to the document repository.
- Export the data to UCD XML.
Refer to knowledge base article 5500 Exporting data to UCD XML for instructions to export the data to a UCD XML file.
- Submit the UCD XML file to the GSE.
Optionally provide private feedback to help us improve this article...
Thank you for your feedback!