The error message 3044 If LoanPurposeType Equals Refi then either property valuation amount or property estimated value amount is required. Data must be numeric up to 9 digits with up to 2 decimal places. is displayed when submitting a UCD XML file through the Fannie Mae UCD portal.
The Loan Purpose value selected on page 1 of the Closing Disclosure is Refinance and the Valuation Type field was not completed on the Banker > Shipping or the eLoanFile > Property screens.
Select a Valuation Type from the Banker > Shipping or eLoanFile > Property screens.
Note: The Shipping screen is used in the following example.
To specify the valuation type:
- Open the loan associated with the UCD XML that caused the error.
- Select Banker > Shipping from the main menu.
- Scroll down to the Property section.
- Select the Valuation Type from the dropdown list.
- Save the loan.
- Add the Closing Disclosure to the document repository. Refer to knowledge base article 5800 Preparing a loan for UCD export for information about adding the Closing Disclosure to the document repository.
- Export the data to UCD XML. Refer to knowledge base article 5500 Exporting data to UCD XML for instructions to export the data to a UCD XML file.
- Submit the UCD XML file to the GSE.
Optionally provide private feedback to help us improve this article...
Thank you for your feedback!