A master template contains basic loan information that you can apply to a loan to save data entry time and reduce errors. Create a master template and apply it to a loan to populate the basic information for the type of loan being processed.
To create a master template:
- Select Templates from the left navigation panel.
- Select Borrower Master or Prospect Master.
- Click the New button.
The Borrower Master Template is displayed.
The template resembles a typical borrower file.
- Enter data that is relevant for the type of loan you are creating. Select a form from the main menu to add data to other screens.
Tip: You can apply loan programs and closing cost scenarios to a master template.
- Click Save when finished entering data for this master template
- Enter a File name and click Save.
For information about applying the master template to a loan, refer to knowledge base article 1504 Applying a master file template to a loan.
For information about loan programs and closing cost scenarios, refer to knowledge base articles 1502 Creating a loan program template and 0410 Creating a default set of fees (Closing Cost Scenarios).
Optionally provide private feedback to help us improve this article...
Thank you for your feedback!