To apply a master template to a new loan:
- Create a new loan using one of the following methods:
- Select Borrower or Prospect from the Loans tab on the left navigation panel and click the New button.
- Select File > New > Loan > Borrower (or Prospect) from the main menu.
The Create New Loan File dialog box is displayed.
Select New File from Master Template and select the master file that you want to use for this loan.
The loan is opened with the data from the template populated in the fields in the new loan.
To apply a master template to an existing loan:
Caution: Apply a master template to an existing loan with caution as the data in the loan is overwritten with the contents of the master template file.
- Open the borrower or prospect file that you want to apply the template.
- Select File > Import From > Borrower Master File.
- Select the template you want to import and click Open.
The data from the master template is imported into the loan and will overwrite any existing data.
For information about creating master file templates, refer to knowledge base article 1504 Creating a master file template.
Optionally provide private feedback to help us improve this article...
Thank you for your feedback!