To add the UCD document category or types to the dropdown list in document management:
- Select Utilities > Company Defaults > Document Categories/Types from the main menu.
- If Closing is available on the Document Categories list, select it, click the Edit button, and proceed to step 4.
If Closing is not on the Document Categories list, click Add.
- Enter Closing in the Category Name field.
- Click the Add button.
Note: In order for the .xml export to work, you must enter the following document types exactly as they appear below.
- Enter Closing Disclosure: Alternative in the Type Name field and click OK.
- Click the Add button and enter Closing Disclosure: Borrower Only in the Type Name field and click OK.
- Click the Add button and enter Closing Disclosure: Standard in the Type Name field and click OK.
The document types are added to the Closing category.
- Click OK to return to the Document Categories dialog box.
If you added the Closing category, it is now available in the list.
- Click OK to return to Point.
- Add the closing documents to the document repository.
For details about adding UCD documents to the document repository, refer to knowledge base article 5800 Preparing a loan for UCD export.
Optionally provide private feedback to help us improve this article...
Thank you for your feedback!