Removing the fannie.ini file
Note: Removing the fannie.ini file will delete the saved user id and password for Fannie Mae. Be sure that you know your login before you proceed.
- Close Point.
- Click the Windows Start icon, enter %userprofile% in the search field and press <enter>.
- Click Organize > Folder and Search Options on the menu bar.
- Click the View tab on the Folder Options dialog box.
- Select Show hidden files and folders.
- Click OK.
Windows 8, 8.1/10 Operating Systems
- Right-click the start icon, select search, enter %userprofile% and press <enter>. Click the View tab.
- Select the Hidden items check box.
- From the User Profile directory double-click the AppData folder.
- Go to Roaming > Calyx Software > Point > All Users.
Note: If you enter a username and password when you open Point, you will see a folder that matches your Point username. Open that folder, and delete the Fannie.ini file.
- Right-click the fannie.ini file.
- Select Delete.
- Click OK to confirm the deletion.
- Resubmit the file to Fannie Mae.
Optionally provide private feedback to help us improve this article...
Thank you for your feedback!