To flag fees on the printed Closing Disclosure as 100% paid by the lender:
- Open the Fees Worksheet or the Closing Costs Worksheet.
- Click the button in the Paid by column for the applicable fee.
Note: The default label on the button is Borrower. However, if a selection was previously made, the button label indicates the specified payer, or Multiple if more than one.
The Fee Distribution dialog box is displayed.
- Delete 100 from the Borrower field in the Fee % column.
- Enter 100 in the Lender field in the Fee % column and click the <Tab> key on your keyboard.
- Click OK.
The button in the Paid by column will change from Borrower to Lender.
- If you made these changes on the Fees Worksheet, open the Closing Costs Worksheet screen.
- Click the Copy from Fees Worksheet button at the top of the screen.
Clicking this button imports the fees from the Fees Worksheet to the Closing Costs Worksheet.
Caution: Clicking the Copy from Fees Worksheet button will overwrite all fees on the Closing Disclosure with the values on the Fees Worksheet, including empty fields.
Previewing lender-paid fees on the Closing Disclosure
- Open the Closing Disclosure.
Tip: If you are currently in the Closing Costs Worksheet, click the Closing Disclosure button on the command bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Click Pg 2 on the command bar.
- Select File > Print Preview from the main menu.
The Borrower Forms dialog box is displayed.
Closing Disclosure Page 2 is automatically populated in the Forms Selected pane.
- Click the Print Preview button.
An (L) precedes lender-paid fees in the Paid by Others column.
Optionally provide private feedback to help us improve this article...
Thank you for your feedback!