Applies to Point Version 9.4 and earlier.
Both the Standard Form and Alternative Form check boxes are selected on the Loan Estimate and it is not possible to modify.
When loans are copied in Point, the Standard Form option is selected by default. When copying a file that already has the Alternative check box selected and you select the Copy only 1003 data to start a new loan… check box, both check boxes are selected in the copy.
Complete the following steps before you copy a loan with the Alternative Form check box selected:
1. Open loan you want to copy.
2. Open the Loan Estimate.
3. In the Calculating Cash to Close section clear the Alternative Form check box and select the Standard Form check box (even if the loan is a refinance transaction).
4. Save the loan.
5. Select File > Save As.
7. Enter the File name or select the Use Auto File Naming check box.
8. Select the Carry over only 1003 data to start a new loan check box.
9. Click Save.
10. Open the copied loan.
11. Open the Loan Estimate.
12. Select the Alternative Form check box in the Calculating Cash to Close section.
Optionally provide private feedback to help us improve this article...
Thank you for your feedback!