The Loan Estimate - Payoffs and Adjustments screen is used to calculate adjustments and other credits to populate the cash-to-close on the Loan Estimate.
To complete the Loan Estimate - Payoffs and Adjustments screen:
- Open the Loan Estimate and click the Payoffs & Adjustments button.
- Enter the Cash Deposit amount.
- Enter the Lender Credits.
- Enter the Seller Credits.
- Enter the Closing Costs paid by the Seller in the CC paid by Seller field.
- Enter each liability and the amount to pay off in the To column in the Payoffs and Payments section.
- Click the Copy From Liabilities button to populate the fields with liabilities that are marked for payoff from the Loan Application for all borrower sets.
- Enter each adjustment and credit and the amount in the Adjustments and Other Credits section.
Optionally provide private feedback to help us improve this article...
Thank you for your feedback!