Assigning data folder access rights to a user or user group
- Log in to the PointCentral administration site.
- Select Data Folders > List Data Folders from the left navigation menu.
- Click the Edit link that corresponds to the data folder you are assigning access rights.
- Click Add User Access Rights to assign access rights to an individual user. Click Add User Group Access Rights to assign access rights to a group.
The Add Access Rights screen is displayed. The following example shows the Add Access Rights screen for a user group.
- Select the user or group to assign the access rights.
- Specify the Access Rights to assign to the user or group.
- Click Add Group Access Rights or Add User Access Rights to apply the changes.
Optionally provide private feedback to help us improve this article...
Thank you for your feedback!