When you request a credit report from the Services menu, an error occurs:
"Point was unable to connect with <Credit Agency>. Here are some possible causes:"
- The Point installation on the affected computer is not up to date.
- The system is behind on Windows updates.
- There is a Third Party Application blocking the connection.
- Update Point to current (supported) version (1003 Updating Point)
- Confirm all Windows updates are completed
- Confirm your Microsoft .NET Framework (1002 Installing Microsoft .NET Framework)
- Permit access to Point in your local firewall/anti-virus software
- If using a Proxy, permit access to Point
Optionally provide private feedback to help us improve this article...
Thank you for your feedback!