- Select Services > Verifications > Request Verifications from the main menu.
The Request Verification dialog box is displayed.
- Select The Work Number from the Verification Services Provider dropdown list.
The Generic Verification Request tab changes to VOE/VOI Request and the fields associated with The Work Number are displayed.
- Select Order New Verification.
- Select the Copy Employment information to this 1003 check box to populate the employment information into the loan.
- Select the Pay by credit card check box to pay for the request with a credit card.
The Enter Credit Card button becomes enabled.
- Click the Enter Credit Card button to access the Credit Card Payment dialog box.
- Enter the credit card information and click OK.
- Complete the Select Borrower section.
- Specify whether the request applies to the borrower or the co-borrower.
- Enter the Company Code.
Tip: Click the link for information about obtaining the company code.
- Select the Verification Type.
If you select Employment & Income, the Salary Key field becomes enabled.
- Enter the salary key you obtained from the borrower.
Note: The borrower must provide you with a salary key to verify income. For information about obtaining a salary key, direct the borrower to The Work Number.
- Specify the Employment Status.
- Click Submit.
The Work Number Login dialog box is displayed.
- Enter your User ID and Password.
- Optionally, click the Save Password check box to retain your password for subsequent requests from The Work Number.
- Click OK.
The request is submitted. When the response is received it is stored in the document repository.
- Select Services > Verifications > View Report to see the response.
For more information about requesting verifications from The Work Number, refer to the Services section in the Point User Guide.
Optionally provide private feedback to help us improve this article...
Thank you for your feedback!