When you submit a file to Loan Prospector, an error occurs: "07 Attribute value "BXXXXXXXX" of type ID must be unique within the document"
There is a duplicate social security number in the Point file.
Remove the duplicate borrower and social security number.
- Go to the Borrower Information screen.
- Be sure the social security number for the Borrower and Co-borrower are different.
Remove the duplicate borrower and social security number from the co-borrower 1 application.
- From the menu bar, click Bor/Co-bor.
- If a name appears next to co-borrower 1, click Co-borrower 1.
- Be sure the social security number that is in the co-borrower 1 application is not the same as the social security number in the primary borrower application.
- If the social security number in the co-borrower 1 application is the same as it is in the primary borrower application, you will need to either delete the borrower from the primary application or delete the co-borrower 1.
- To delete the co-borrower 1:
- Click Bor/Co-bor from the menu bar.
- Click Swap or Delete.
- Select Co-borrower 1 from the dropdown list and click Delete.
Optionally provide private feedback to help us improve this article...
Thank you for your feedback!