An error occurs when you open or install Point: "This action is only valid for products that are currently installed"
There is an invalid end-user role setting on MyCalyx.com
Reset the End-User role license via MyCalyx.com
Note: You may need to contact your Adminstrator to log into MyCalyx.com and make the necessary changes.
- Log into https://www.mycalyx.com.
- Double-click the Username (Email) for the user that needs to reinstall Point.
- Un-check the End-User Role ( ) checkbox and click the Save icon.
- Double-click the Username (Email) and re-insert a check into the End-User Role ( ) checkbox.
- Select the version that you want installed from the Version dropdown list.
- Click the Save icon.
- A message will appear above the user's list that an e-mail was sent to the user describing the role they were assigned. The user will then need to wait for the MyCalyx installation e-mail to arrive and click the Install Point link.
Optionally provide private feedback to help us improve this article...
Thank you for your feedback!